This is my go-to low carb (keto) poppy seed salad dressing. I love this one with the classic spinach salad and goat cheese, with a handful of berries sprinkled in if I am feeling all wild and decadent. It’s also just a solid performer with a chicken or salad topper. It is simple to mix up, making it a great workhorse salad dressing.
The written recipe is below and printable, but I also whipped this one up in just a few minutes, LIVE on Facebook. You can catch that here:
Low Carb Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- t tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 scoops stevia powder the "little scoops" that come with the bottle
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Blend well. Adjust for salt.
Learn more about Bear eating:
- The Big Salad for Weight Loss
- Intermittent Fasting Meal Ideas
- Keto/ Low Carb for Weight Loss (How I think about the food part.)